Tactical Gloves by HWI Gear
HWI Gear has been a tactical glove manufacturer and designer for decades. Service men and women around the world have relied on our high quality standards and attention to detail to protect them in critical and tough environments. Our quality assurance process and dedication to our manufacturing process assures our customers that our gloves exceed the expectations and government specifications. This means our end users wear our gloves confidently knowing that their hands are going to be protected while performing their duties with accuracy and agility.
Why ours are the best tactical gloves you can buy…
When you shop HWI Gear tactical gloves you are buying gloves that have been designed and manufactured from the beginning to provide you with the hand, knuckle, and arm protection in the areas you need while maximizing agility and minimizing any need to remove the glove. We have perfected our stitching patterns, materials, layering, and manufacturing processes over the years based on real world feedback from military and civilian customers. Through our commitment to your safety we have developed a tactical glove line that you can shop from to meet your exact needs.
Tactical Mechanic Touchsreen Glove
The Tac-Tex™ Tactical Mechanic Glove (MG) is a fit for almost any application. With great flexibility and sonic welded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle protection, it is a workhorse for law enforcement and service members.
Use it in any tactical or patrol situation and keep the freedom of accessing important information from your touchscreen device with special capacitive finger tips.
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips
- Tac-Tex™ Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle protection
- Flexible spandex knit
- High-grade synthetic leather palm
- Special highly abrasion resistant PU palm reinforcement
- Hook and loop closure for secure fit
Touchscreen Hard Knuckle Glove
The KTS100 is a rugged, tactical, hard knuckle glove with touchscreen capable technology. As part of our Touch Tool series, the KTS100 utilizes our Touch Tool™ design features so you don’t have to take your gloves off to operate touchscreen devices in the field. With a rugged hard knuckle design and touchscreen capable fingertips this glove is always on and you are always protected.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather in fingertips utilizing our Touch Tool™ design
- Rugged premium Clarino synthetic leather palm
- Ergonomic palm reinforcement of highly abrasion resistant Clarino grip material
- Durable, flexible, moisture-wicking knit material on back of hand
- Special hard knuckle and finger padding design for ultimate protection
- Neoprene cuff and hook and loop closure for secure snug fit
Hard Knuckle Tactical Glove – Fire Resistant
The HWI Hard Knuckle Glove offers optimal flexibility, feel and protection. The impact resistant knuckle piece, aramid, and digital leather palm reinforcement deliver a durable, performance-oriented glove suitable for intense tactical operations.
- 9oz aramid fire resistance and cut resistance on back of hand
- .8mm high-grade aniline goatskin
- Injection molded hard knuckle piece
- Ergonomic contour cut design
- Wrapped trigger finger design
- Leather palm reinforcement
- Hook and loop closure for secure fit
Tactical Gloves by HWI Gear:
Our best seller Touchscreen Hard Knuckle Glove
The KTS is a rugged tactical glove with hard knuckles and touchscreen capabilities. The Touchscreen Hard Knuckle Glove is available in coyote brown (KTS 300) and black (KTS 100). We have included our top of the line design elements including our ergonomic cut and shooting finger design in the KTS.
Hard Knuckle Fire Resistant Tactical Glove
The HWI Hard Knuckle Glove offers optimal flexibility, feel and protection that is perfect for intense tactical operations with it’s reinforced digital leather palm. The HWI Hard HKTG is available in black (HKTG100), foliage(HKTG200), and coyote brown (HKTG300)
Combat Utility Glove – Fire Resistant
The HWI Combat Glove offers superior flexibility and feel and protection. This glove is perfect for a variety of tactical situations and comes in black, foliage, and coyote brown.