ACG400TS- US Army Legacy Combat Glove Type II Capacitive
*Special Order Item, contact HWI Gear for information*
The HWI Gear, Inc. ACG400 was chosen from a public RFI/RFQ in 2007 for its superior design and quality to be the US Army Legacy Combat Glove. This glove is issued to deploying soldiers to protect them from hazards encountered in Theater while maintaining dexterity for crucial operations.
– Basic Shell Material: 10 oz/sq yd producer dyed 96% para-aramid and 4% ant-stat fiber. Para-aramid for fire resistance and light ballistic protection.
– Touchscreen Leather: 1.3-2.5 oz drum-dyed goatskin leather struc through from grain to flesh. Treated for water-resistance
and fire-resistance. Goatskin is a soft an pliable leather
that is pound for pound one of the most abrasion resistant leathers.
– Thread: Craq Spun thread which is the strongest, para aramid thread available, for sire resistance seam binding. ePTFE high tenacity thread by W.L. Gore in
high stress areas for maximum seam strength and durability.
– Storage loop: Storage loop made from para-aramid webbing. Fire resistant loop for easy storage on carabiner
– Trimming & Hook and Loop: All trimming materials including hook and loop wrist binding are fire resistant.
– Impact Protection: 2 pound Volara closed cell foam in the palm and dynamic knuckle design for impact protection.